Website Design for a Barber Shop in Australia
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a barber shop.
Australia sits among the most welcoming countries for immigrants. On the other hand, the government ambitious plan to upgrade the whole country’s infrastructure will pave the way for more tourists and expats to come down to Australia.. As Australia grows more, the demand for all types of services increases, so many business owners rush to Australia to take advantage of such a sweet market. On the other hand, due to the attractiveness of the Aussie market, the competition is very tight and business owners must be innovative by utilizing new digital marketing strategies, in order to survive.
In such a competitive and fast performing market, being presented online is crucial for all small businesses and in our case for a barber shop.
Features of a barber shop website:
There are some features that are needed for a barber shop website to be considered and applied as listed below:
- Animated Slider: an animated slider with relevant photos to introduce your services.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- A summarized description of the services that you provide.
- If you provide services that need more explanations, a single page should be allocated to every single service for its further explanation.
- In case you provide services such as massage or any other service that needs certificates, a separate page should be in place to show all certificates.
- An online appointment feature must be added to a barber shop website for users’ convenience.
- You as the business owner, might be thinking of some special offers from time to time. A landing page can be created for such events when required.
- In case needed, a blog can be very beneficial, as it will be the heart of the SEO plan for your business website.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your barber shop and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
What kind of design should be used for a barber shop website?
The first and in many cases, the only target of a barber shop website is to attract customers, so a barber shop website should be designed to be attractive and innovative. Besides, the website should be user friendly and easy to work with. Furthermore, mobile version responsiveness is a must these days, as the majority of users navigate through the internet by using their mobile phones. Also, the fonts, coloring and the appearance of the website should be in line with the nature of business and the provided services. For a barber shop, calm and relaxing colors and design, along with photos of new hair style trends should be applied. You must avoid using templates or copy from a similar website as your business would look unprofessional and untrustworthy. It is highly recommended to hire a professional web designer to design your website at the highest quality possible. You can find out more about UI/UX design on a website.
Which CMS should be used to create a website for a barber shop?
Here in Websima, we use WordPress to design your website. Even though WordPress is not the best CMS to be used, we would like to assure you that WordPress would work absolutely well for a barber shop. Therefore, we would highly recommend WordPress to be used as an appropriate CMS, when it comes to designing a website for a barber shop.
How long does it take to build a website for a barber shop?
The length of the project can only be estimated after having a deep understanding of your business, your needs and the required features. However, as a guesstimate, it takes 2 weeks to design a single page website and it can go up to 2 months to design a multi-page and full featured website for a barber shop. You may find out more here about the time required for developing a website.
How much does it cost to create a website for a barber shop?
The cost also depends on the type of website and number of features required to be added to your website. The cost of building a website will be as little as AUD 1’000 for a single page website and will most likely go up to AUD 7’000 for a full feature barber shop website.
Does Websima provide web design services for barber shops?
Yes, we do! We have a professional and talented team on board. We are capable of creating one page and simple websites as well as complicated websites with all features required for a barber shop. You just need to contact us and book for a free consultation meeting, so we will have a deep understanding of your needs and will get back to you with our offer accordingly.