Website Design for Health & Dental Clinics in Australia
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a Health Care or Dental Clinic.
Due to the rising number of immigrants and birth rate in Australia, the demand for Medical and Health care service has increased significantly. The number of clinics has risen considerably to cope with the demand. A health care or a dental clinic, like other businesses, will not survive without a helpful website in the current market circumstances. Such a website should clearly represent and introduce the services, experiences, and advantages the clinic is offering to potential customers.
What features are required for a Health/Dental clinic website?
- Animated Slider: An animated slider with relaxing and calm photos through which your services can be introduced.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- A brief description of your clinic and its services.
- One separate page for every single service that you provide in your clinic. Your services should be introduced in detail.
- List of the “Insurance Companies” that your clinic cooperates with, along with a detailed explanation.
- Team introduction is a must for a health care or dental clinic. Doctors, specialists and staff should be introduced here with a link through to their profiles. This section will make users trust more.
- Dedicated page to present the clinic’s ISO, licences and awards.
- Online Appointment can be added to your website as an additional feature, though we strongly recommend it to be in place, as an online appointment system would attract more customers to your clinic.
- Blogs: Blogs perform like a heart for your website SEO. Therefore, we would highly recommend having a blog, even for a small health care or dental clinic. SEO can boost your clinic’s turnover significantly. You can check “SEO Charges” for more information.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your clinic and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
There is one additional feature for Health Care/Dental clinic websites that we haven’t mentioned above, as it is quite complicated to apply. This feature is “Customer’s Portal”. It can be added to your website if needed. However, you must consider the fact that keeping the medical history of your customers is quite risky, as it must be kept privately, so your website security level should be at its highest level. We suggest you add this feature if you have a BIG clinic with an in-house IT manager. In contrast, the dental information history of customers is not that sensitive, so it is not much risky to keep the dental history of your customers.
Health/Dental Clinic Websites FAQ:
What kind of design should be used for your Clinic website?
The web design procedure for a dental or health care clinic is quite interesting. First of all, the design should be using more clear and calm colours such as white or blue. Besides, the design should be neat and simple and make visitors feel calm and relaxed. No need to mention that a messy design, other than making people feel stressed, would damage your reputation and trustworthiness. Furthermore, pay high attention to the wireframe, as it should be as straightforward as possible. Last element we would like to recommend is to have a dynamic design rather than a static design as the static design doesn’t feel like health care.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a health/dental clinic?
For a regular health or dental clinic website, WordPress is recommended. There is no need to make the project complicated with a dedicated CMS. However, if you want the website for a large hospital and need a private portal, a dedicated CMS is most probably needed. You can read the WordPress or Dedicated CMS article to find out more.
How long does it take to build a clinic website?
Depending on the scale of your project, it would be different. On average, it takes around 3 weeks up to 2 months to create such a website. We suggest you read the How long does it take to create a website in Australia article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a health/dental clinic?
The cost of a clinic website depends on the required features. The more features you need on your website, the more money you should invest. As always, we recommend you to work with legal companies. There are freelancers and some offshore companies out there who offer very low prices which is really tempting. However, in most cases, you will end up with a low quality and useless website.
On average, the cost of such a website starts somewhere around AUD 2’000, and it goes up to AUD 8’000, depending on the project.
You can check Web Design Cost in Australia to understand the website prices.
Does Websima provide "clinic website" services?
Yes we do! Websima is ready to help, if you are willing to build a website for your health care or dental clinic. You can contact us through our contact details for a free consultation.
Please share your experience with leaving a comment if you’ve created or had a Clinic website.